Begin your undergraduate study adventure in the United States of America. Good News! Clark Global Scholarship Program is currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail about Clark university Scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step process of application.
Clark University Scholarships 2022-2023 are fully funded undergraduate scholarships for international students. The scholarship program covers four years from $15,000 to $25,000 per year depending on the academic standards to be renewed.
Clark University was founded in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. We’ve come a long way in recent years, but one thing hasn’t strayed: Our commitment to meaningful education is driving positive change for our community and our world.
Summary of Clark university Scholarship
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Clark University
- Education: Massachusetts, USA
- Courses Offered: Eligible Undergraduate Programs Offered at the University
- Project Duration: Four Years
- Deadline: November 15, 2022 / January 1, 2023
Clark Global Scholarship Program offers the following benefits to the recipient:
If admitted to the Global Scholar Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, subject to renewal education criteria).
If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholar Award, you may be eligible for an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
Eligibility Criteria for Clark Global Scholarship Program
To qualify for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All countries of the world.
- You must be the first to study abroad for four years (not a transfer student) to qualify. Clark will also consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You need to show your ability to provide leadership to your community and the world, and a commitment to bring about change.
- You need to show good results in education and other activities.
- Your eligibility for the scholarship depends on your educational achievement (mentioned in your application for admission), not the needs of your family. However, international students who qualify for the scholarship are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of their tuition costs. This includes students who wish to consider the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholarship Program.
How to Apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program?
Follow these steps to apply for Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- You have to create an account first.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid prolific form
- Complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid Profile within your deadline.
- You will receive detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship – including the subject of the short article.
- Note: Use 3279 for the Clarke CSS code.
To know about the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please visit the official website
More Fellowships For You:
- 10 Best PhD Scholarships For International Students 2023
- University of Manitoba Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- University Of Calgary Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- University of Waterloo Scholarships 2023 – Apply Now!
- Masters and PhD Scholarships in Canada 2023- No IELTS Required!