The German Academic Exchange Service offers the German DAAD Scholarships 2022-2023 fully funded in Germany. These programs are offered in master’s and Ph.D. standards for students from developing countries who are highly motivated to pursue their field of study. These scholarships offered by the German government for the king, MBA, LLM, and Ph.D.
This DAAD scholarship is for students who want to specialize in areas related to development and sustainability. Most bursaries are for master level students and some are for Ph.D. students. The bursary will enable candidates to learn a new culture, learn a new language and succeed in their fields. Please read full article to apply for daad scholarship 2022
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship:
DAAD scholarships in Germany gives the following benefits to its recipients:
- A monthly fee to cover the living expenses of the beneficiaries. The stipend will be 861 EUR for master level students and 1,200 EUR for Ph.D. candidates
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance
- Travel allowance (this will not be provided if it is covered or sponsored by any other source such as the home country of the nominee)
- Cancellation of tuition fees
- Accommodation allowance
- Rent a subsidy (under special circumstances)
- Grant recipient support grant
Qualifications Requirements for the DAAD Scholarship :
- Students must have a bachelor’s degree in a valid and approved subject.
- They must have at least two years of work experience in their respective fields / fields.
- Applicants must prove that they want to bring and promote sustainability and development in their home countries.
- They should be able to contribute positively to their communities.
Application Procedure for DAAD German Scholarships:
Applicants should submit their applications via their online website on the official DAAD website (Link provided at the end of this article). Applicants are advised to visit the DAAD website to confirm the deadline as the deadline often varies for each subject. Given below is a breakdown of the DAAD application process.
- Navigate to the DAAD Germany portal to create an account
- Search programs offered at German universities
- Submit an online application for the DAAD Scholarship.
- Submit all required documents.
- The DAAD scholarship Committee will then screen the winners.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their official documents to DAAD.
The final result will be announced and each baptism candidate will be notified of his or her choice.
Courses offered under the DAAD Scholarships::
- Media Studies
- Social Sciences
- Environmental & Natural Sciences.
- Forest Sciences
- Public Health
- Urban Planning
- Regional Planning
- Engineering Sciences
- Business administration
- Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Economic Sciences
Applicants who receive any other scholarship in Germany from any other source such as their home country or who are willing to finance part of their stay in Germany are welcome to apply. There are a few fully funded DAAD bursaries and a very limited number of DAAD Ph.D. awards received from DAAD.
Master level students will receive scholarships for up to two years while Ph.D. the degree will receive a scholarship for four years.
DAAD scholarship 2022 requirements:
- professional CV
- A Letter of recommendation
- Research proposal is for daad scholarship 2022 phd or doctoral degree applicants
- A Letter of employment from where the applicant has worked
- Verified academic degrees and transcript copies.
- A Letter of motivation
- SOP or Letter of intent
- Scores card of English language proficiency tests of IELTS of TOEFL ( academic IETLS & TOEFL will be accepted)
- Study plan is required for master degree applicants
- Result of German language proficiency tests for students applying for degree programs that are taught in German.
DAAD Scholarships Deadline:
The deadline for German scholarships offered by DAAD varies from course to university and university. Applicants should visit the DAAD scholarship 2022 official website or selected program to confirm the application deadline.