Here is another scholarship opportunity for those students who want to study in Thailand because the applications are currently open for The SIIT University Scholarship for the academic year 2023. Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is inviting all international students to study their degree programs in Thailand under the scholarship. Applications for scholarships at SIIT university are open for the academic year 2023. The amazing fact of this scholarship is that it is totally funded by the host institution, students will get different facilities in Thailand. Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is one of the top-ranked universities in the world. This scholarship program does not require any application fee. SIIT university is located in the heart of Thailand.
SIIT University Scholarship is for bachelor’s students as well students of master and PhD degree program. Students can study BS,MS or postdoctoral degree programs at SIIT University in Thailand. The duration of bachelors or BS degree program is 4 years, the duration of masters or MS degree program is two years and the duration of Doctoral degree program is three years. In this duration, all the xpensis of the students will be covered by the university.
This university of Thailand does not require any application fee from the students. There is no need for any language proficiency test like IELTS and TOFEL. You don’t need to submit any language proficiency certificate while submitting an online application form. More details of the program are mentioned below.
Description of SIIT University Scholarship
- Sponsor Country: Thailand
- Sponsor institute: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT)
- Course Levels: Bachelors ,Masters & Doctoral
- Deadline: September 30, 2023
Also see: King Fahd Scholarship program 2023
SIIT University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship fr all the students in Thailand It will cover all expenses of students during the degree program.
- Students will get funds to cover the tuition fee and the educational funds.
- An amount of 10,000 baht for living Allowance will be given every month.
- Scholars will get funds to cover Round Trip (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand and back to home country from Thailand.
- An amount of 10,000 Baht will be provided in order to cover the visa fees, Airport Taxes and other expenses.
- Students will also get Health and Accident Insurance during their Scholarship duration.
Also apply for Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Scholarship
Available Academic Fields :
- Electrical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Energy Technology
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Logistic Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering,Biochemistry
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Management Technology
- Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering, Science,Technology
- ICT for embedded systems
All the applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for SIIT University Scholarship.
- Applicants holding Thai Nationality are not eligible to apply for this scholarship program
- Students must have to submit 2 Strong Recommendation letters ( One from the Academic office of the Institute).
- Students must be able to communicate with other scholars in good manners.
- Applicants must have Good Health and Good Conduct.
September 31, 2023 is the last date to apply for SIIT university scholarship . students are advised to apply for scholarships before the deadline.
If you are eligible and interested in applying for the SIIT scholarship program then you must submit an online scholarship application to the host institute. Students are strictly advised to submit their original certificates ,students who will submit wrong information will be disqualified for this scholarship program.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR SIIT Thailand Scholarship
More Scholarships For You:
- Borno State Scholarship 2023 : Transform Your Future!
- Clark University Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
- Concordia University Canada Scholarships 2023 – Fully Funded
Neha is a scholarship enthusiast and has personally received several scholarships throughout her academic career. Some of the popular scholarships that she has received include the Rhodes Scholarship, the Fulbright Scholarship, and the Gates Cambridge Scholarship. With her knowledge and experience, Neha is dedicated to helping others discover and apply for the best scholarships available to them.