Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2022 is a great opportunity for all the international students who want to study in Russia and for talented students who are studying in the field of science and technology. This scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students; it is available in fields like science and technology . Skoltech University Scholarship Russia 2022comes under the collaboration of two universities one is Skoltech University and the second one is Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
The applications of this scholarships are open now for the students of post-graduate i.e. students of master’s degree and PhD degree programs . This is a highly paid scholarship opportunity for international students to get a chance to learn new skills under the supervision of world’s famous scientists and engineers who created a name in their fields .This is fully-funded graduate and undergraduate scholarship for all the obedient students around the world in Russia. This scholarship also provides an opportunity for students to participate in international conferences by various world-leading universities. Almost 30 % of students of Skoltech university spend a semester at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology .
The scholarship is hosted by the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology and includes the aforementioned learning benefits to students who avail this opportunity.in this scholarship a minimum stipend of 40,000 PUR per month and so on will be given to scholarship holders. So that’s why all the students who want to study their degree program under Skoltech University Scholarship should not miss out this opportunity. Moreover , if the graduating students wants to apply for scholarship in humanities or social sciences, they must have significant training infields offered by the Skoltech University in Russia .
If you want to secure this international fully-funded fellowship in Russia you must have to pass an online test which will be conducted by the university To elaborate more, the English language proficiency report e.g. IELTS and TOEFL is highly recommended to all the students in order to increase his/her chances to get this fully-funded graduate scholarship. Furthermore, the GPA and CGPA of the students in his/her degree and grades of the students matter a lot in the selection process of this fellowship program.
Benefits of Skoltech University Scholarship 2022:
- There is no application fee required for this scholarship program.
- The total tuition fee of the students will be covered by this scholarship.
- For master’s students the standard monthly stipend is 40,000 PUR.
- For PhD students the standard monthly stipend is 75000 PUR.
- The scholarship holder will also get medical insurance from the institution.
Available study Programs:
List of the Masters (MSc) Programs
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Theoretical & Mathematical Physics
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Materials Science
- Data Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
List of PhD Programs
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Mathematics and Mechanics
All the the international students are eligible to apply for Skoltech University Scholarship Russia .
- For Master’s degree (MS) scholarship
- The students must have graduated in the final year of undergraduate studies from recognized universities.
- For PhD scholarship
- The students must obtain a master’s degree from universities in a relevant field.
- If a student has only bachelor’s degree or masters degree in humanities, business or social sciences he/she must have proper training in relevant field in order to get selected for Skoltech University Scholarship
- A minimum score of 6 on the IELTS ,80 TOEFL and 450 on TOEFL iBT, and are required for this scholarship.
- There is no requirement of GRE score.
- If the applicant allready study and received a degree from english medium institution then TOEFL or IELTS score is not required.
Following documents are requiren if want to apply for Skoltech University Scholarship Russia 2022
- A motivational letter
- Two letters of recommendation (can be two reference letters).
- Training certificate of applicant in relevant field if required.
- Scores of TOEFL or IELTS tests if required.
You have read eligibility criteria and required documents now if you are eligible for this Skoltech University Scholarship Russia program then follow to steps below to apply for this scholarship
- All the applicants can apply for this scholarship program on the online portal of the institute . The link of the online portal is given below
- You must have to provide all the required documents while filling an online form.
- After that shortlisted candidates have to give an online test.
The candidates who will pass the online test will be called for an interview and further selection process.
- Deadline for the Skoltech University Scholarship Russia MSc (masters) Program: 16 th July, 2022.
- Deadline for the Skoltech University Scholarship Russia PhD (Doctoral)Program: 1 july, 2022.