Macquarie University Scholarships 2022 in Australia is now accepting international students who want to study on a scholarship. Scholarship applications are currently open for Undergraduate and Master’s level degree programs. The Scholarship will be Fully Funded. Students will get AUD $10,000 under Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The Macquarie University founded in year of 1964, and it is a one of the famous public research university in Sydney, Australia, the third university in the Sydney metropolitan area. Macquarie has 5 faculty members, and Macquarie University Hospital additionally one and only Macquarie Graduate School of Management. You can also apply for Skoltech University Scholarship in Russia 2022
Macquarie university is also the first institute of Australia with fully align its degree system with Bologna Accord. After that, the university ranking is 250 in the QS World University Rankings held in 2019. The Department of Linguistics at McCurry University by the McCurry Dictionary, considered as the standard reference for Australian English.A large number of international students are studying in Macquarie University. University is excellent in its academics, in addition the university is also trying to making its education easy and affordable for its students. Therefore, it offers a lot of scholarships for local and international students depending on the qualifications of the students and the their region. Must apply for Slovakia Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully funded
We highly recommend you to apply for the Macquarie University Scholarship 2022. It is best opportunity for those students who want to study in Australia. Complete details about Australia Scholarships are given below in the article.
Description of Macquarie University Scholarships 2022
- Sponsor Country: Australia
- Type: Fully-Funded
- Sponsor University: Macquarie University
- Degree levels: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Deadline: Session 1 (Deadline: 14 February 2022), Session 2 (Deadline: 20 May 2022)
Selected students will get following financial Benefits under Macquarie University Scholarships :
- AUD $10,000 for tuition fee which will be not renewable.
Scholarship will not provide financial assistance like visa application and housing allowance Overseas Student Health Corps (OSHC), airport, conferences, accommodation costs, other costs which will be associated with the study.
All the international students from all Countries are eligible to apply for Macquarie University Scholarship 2022 except Australia and New Zealand.
All applicants must have to fulfill following eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Australia.
- Postgraduate applications: Students must have to achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65.
- Undergraduate applications: Students must achieve a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85.
- Students must have to meet English & academic requirements for Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree.
- Applicants must be accepted by Macquarie University in Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Course Work Degree starting in 2023.
- The candidates receiving other Scholarship from Macquarie University are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- You will not be considered for this opportunity if you have already applied or currently enrolled at Macquarie University International.
The application are open for Macquarie University Scholarships 2022. All the interested students apply now for this scholarship oppertunity in Australia.
We will recommend you to apply two to three months before the start of the academic session of 2022 to avoid disappointment additionally you will have plenty of time to manage your other tasks like student visa.
- Yunnan Normal University CSC Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- The American University in Cairo Fellowships 2022-23
- GSK Scholarship 2022 in the United Kingdom
How to apply!
The procedure to apply for Macquarie University Scholarships 2022 is completely online. All the interested Applicants must complete and submit their online application form.
All interested students are advised to complete an online scholarship application form additional please type a “VCIS” in Scholarship Name field. Please visit following official website for further application details .
- You can find many more scholarships here.
Notice: Follow Study Portion on Facebook page, Twitter, & Instagram for the latest Scholarships.