Scholarship applications are open now for the University of Hawaii scholarship program. This scholarship program is for all international students as well as citizens of the United States of America. Students living in the United States of America are also encouraged to apply for this scholarship program . University of Hawaii scholarship is supported by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and this institute sponsors more than 300 students to study different study programs (Masters and Doctoral) in unites states.
The University of Hawaii is one of the most famous and oldest Public Research Universities in the United States of America . The world’s most successful people usually study at US universities. So the Government of the United States offers scholarships in order to develop the whole world, there are no requirements for English language proficiency tests like IELTS or TOFEL. You must have a bachelor’s degree so that you can study for your master’s degree in the United States of America.
All the expenses of ADB scholars will be covered by the host institution. The duration of this scholarship program is two years for a master’s degree . The University of Hawaii scholarship program doesn’t require any initial application fee.it is a great opportunity for all international students and students residing in the United States of America. you should not miss this amazing opportunity. Read the details below and apply for a scholarship.
Details of ADB University of Hawaii Scholarship program
- Sponsored Country: United States of America
- Sponsored University: University of Hawaii (ADB)
- Sponsored institute: ADB (Asian Development Bank)
- STUDY Level: Masters Degree program and Doctoral Degree programs
- time period: 1 Year, 2 Year and 3 Year
- Last date: September 15, 2022
- AAUW Scholarship in USA 2023 – AAUW Fellowship
- Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarships 2023 | Study in Turkey
- Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 – You Need to Know
Benefits of ADB-University of Hawaii Scholarship
Asian Development Bank offers fully-funded scholarships which means all the costs of the degree program and other expenses of the students during their degree programs will be covered by the host institution.
Students will get the following benefits:
- Full-time tuition fee for master and doctoral programs
- Housing costs of students
- Air Tickets cost from home country to the USA and from the USA to home country.
- Incidental expenses and food expenses
- Medical and health insurance in the USA.
- A stipend package for books and other materials
- Those scholars who will engage in research they will also get an additional grant for their thesis work.
Available Study Fields
- Business Administration
- Master of Law
- Business Administration
- Ocean Engineering
- Natural Resources & Environmental Management
- Public Administration
- Pacific Island Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Tropical Plant & Soil Science
List of Eligible Countries for ADB Scholarship
- United States of America
- Pacific Region: Northern Marianas, American Samoa,Tuvalu, Australia, Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Wallis & Futuna Islands,Guam, Kiribati, Palau,Marshall Islands, Nauru
- Southeast Asia: Burma, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia,Laos, Philippines, Singapore, Timor-Leste, Thailand, Vietnam
- South Asia: Pakistan, India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Iran,Sri Lanka,Maldives, Nepal
- East Asia: Hong Kong, China,Japan, Macau, Korea, North Korea, South Russia,Mongolia, Taiwan
Eligibility Criteria for Hawaii scholarship
- Candidates must have secured Masters’s admission in any recognized university.
- Applicants must have their bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with an excellent academic record.
- Students must have professional work experience of at least 2 years after their bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English language in order to communicate with each other.
- The age of candidates for the university of Hawaii scholarship must be less than 35 years at the time of application, in some cases like if candidates are senior officials managers of different institutes then the age limit is for them is 45 years.
- Candidates must be in good health.
- Applicants must agree to return their home curry after the completion of their degree programs
The deadline of the University of Hawaii Scholarships (sponsored by ADB)in US 2022 is September 15, 2021
The complete application process for the university of Hawaii scholarship program is online.
- Study In Netherlands Without IELTS 2022 | A Complete Guide
- University Of British Columbia Scholarships 2023 | Funded
- Commonwealth Scholarships in UK Universities 2023 | APPLY NOW