Bishop University Scholarships are Open from March 2023 for international students for the academic year 2023 -24. Bishop University is a comprehensive university located in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. Founded in 1843 by Bishop William Westcott, it is one of three English-language universities in the province of Quebec. The university offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs leading to degrees in arts, sciences, business, education, health sciences, music and theology.
Bishop University has a student population of approximately 3200 full-time and 600 part-time students. The student-faculty ratio is 14:1 and the average class size is 28. The university has over 70 full-time faculty members and over 1200 part-time instructors.
Bishop University is committed to providing an accessible and supportive learning environment that fosters success for all students. The university offers a range of services to support students, including academic advising, tutoring, career services and personal counselling.
The university provides need-based financial assistance to help cover the costs of tuition, books and living expenses. Eligible students can apply for government loans and grants, as well as bursaries and scholarships offered by Bishop University.
Details Of Bishop University Scholarships 2023-24 in Canada
- Country: Canada
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
- Deadline: May 15, 2023
English Language Requirements for Bishop’s University:
To be eligible for admission to Bishop’s University, you must meet the English Language Requirements. These requirements are in place to ensure that all students admitted to the university are able to fully participate in and benefit from the university’s academic programs.
All applicants whose first language is not English must submit proof of proficiency in English. The following tests are accepted by Bishop’s University as proof of English proficiency:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery)
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Duolingo English Test
Minimum Scores Required:
- TOEFL: 80 iBT
- IELTS: 6.5
- MELAB: 77
- CAEL: 60
- PTE: 53
- Duolingo: 95
List of Scholarships Available at Bishop’s University in 2023:
Bishop’s University offers a range of scholarships for international students to help offset the cost of tuition. In 2023, the following scholarships will be available:
- The International Baccalaureate Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who have completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 30 points. The award is worth up to $10,000 CAD per year and is renewable for up to four years of study.
- The President’s Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence. The award is worth up to $12,000 CAD per year and is renewable for up to four years of study.
- The Entrance Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded to students entering Bishop’s University from a Canadian high school. The award is worth up to $2,500 CAD and is renewable for up to four years of study.
More Scholarships are also available you can check the complete list of all details on their official website.
To be considered for any of these scholarships, students must submit a complete application for admission by the appropriate deadline. For more information on these and other scholarships available at Bishop’s University, please visit the Scholarships & Bursaries section of our website.
To be eligible for a Bishop University Scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meet the English proficiency requirements of the university
- Demonstrate financial need
In addition to the above requirements, you must also meet the specific eligibility requirements of the scholarship you are applying for. For example, some scholarships may require that you have a minimum GPA or that you be enrolled in a certain program of study.
How to Submit Application at Bishop’s University:
Bishop’s University offers a number of scholarships for international students. The application process for these scholarships is as follows:
- First, you will need to create an account on the Bishop’s University website.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to login and access the online application form.
- Complete the online application form and submit it along with all required supporting documents.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be notified of the decision via email.
FAQ’s about Bishop University Scholarship
What are the eligibility requirements for the Bishop University Scholarships in Canada for International Students?
To be eligible for the Bishop University Scholarships in Canada for International Students, you must:
- Be an international student enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate program at Bishop University;
- Demonstrate financial need; and,
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Bishop University offers a number of scholarships for international students looking to study in Canada. If you are interested in studying at Bishop University, be sure to check out the scholarships available to you. With the right scholarship, you can make your dream of studying in Canada a reality.
- Fully Funded SMART Scholarship 2023 In USA
- Lindenwood University Scholarships 2023 For International Students
- Bangkok Government Scholarships 2023-2024 for BS, MS, PHD