Do you want a Scholarship in Germany? Applicants have now been invited to apply for the Germany Government Scholarships 2022-2023. Fully Sponsored Scholarships with Masters / MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. Scholarships in Germany are DAAD study at top German universities. There are usually many scholarships for foreign students who wish to study in Germany, in almost any field of study or major.
Applicants can study in Germany without IELTS. There are many universities in Germany where you can study and get scholarships outside of IELTS. Duration of Master’s Graduation is 12 to 24 months and Ph.D. 36 Month. No Application Fee and separate application fee is required.
The German government assists 100,000 German and foreign students each year. German government courses are open to international students to study in Germany. The scholarship is available for a maximum of 2 to 3 years. The Germany government scholarships offers a number of scholarships each year through various channels. These include the German Academic Scholarship Foundation (Deutsche Akademische Studienförderung), the Federal Foreign Office, and local agencies. Scholarships are open to Germans and foreigners alike.
We encourage you to apply for the German Government Scholarships 2022. For more information read the full article provided below.
Description of Germany Government Scholarships 2022-2023
- Sponsor Country: Germany
- Sponsor By: Funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
- Time period: 12 Months, 24 Months and 36 Months
- Last date: Varies
The Government of Germany Scholarships 2022 will cover all Cost of selected applicants. Benefits of the DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship are provided below.
- Monthly Grant: Monthly Payments of 861 Euro Graduates or 1,200 Euros for Ph.D. Candidates.
- Tickets Flight Permit to Travel to / from Germany.
- Payments to Health Insurance, Risk, and Personal Liability Cover
- Monthly rental allowance
- Monthly allowance to accompany family members.
- Applicants in All Developing Countries.
- Previous qualifications should not be more than six years old.
- Applicants have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant education.
- Nominees have at least two years of professional experience.
List of Required Documents
- The application form can be found under “Application Process”.
- Verification of employer employment in your country and – (if possible)
- Hand-signed CV (please use the Europass sample form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- Motivational Letter (with reference to current work), a maximum of 2 pages
- Letter of recommendation (signature, and official stamp and should be the latest)
- Letters / letters of recommendation from your employer (signature, official stamp and must be up to date)
- Read: UK Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
Evidence of language skills:
- Copy of academic degrees awarded (verified Copies)
- English – TOEFL or IELTS
- German – required for courses taught in German.
- Copies of educational documents (verified Copies)
Available Fields of Study
Each Year, thousands of students come to Germany to study for free. The List of the Academic Fields are given below:
- Economic Sciences- Business Administration -Political Economics
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Development Cooperation
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Medicine/Public Health
- Media Studies
The deadline for applying for Germany Government Scholarships 2022 varies from University to University and Course to Course. In the last days, you can check out the official website provided below.
How to apply
The Complete Application Process Is Complete Online. You need to apply online, along with the required documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official DAAD Scholarship Website .
Ten Reasons Why You Should Study In Germany
1 #Not Just Beer and Sauerkraut
There’s more to life in Germany than eating, drinking and oompah bands. Here are ten things to love about student life in Deutschland
Germany has become one of the best countries in the world to study abroad in, and it’s not hard to see why. Whether you’re passionate about beer, history, or just want to experience living in another country, Germany has something to offer you. If you’re considering studying in Germany but aren’t sure where to start, here are ten reasons why you should make it your destination of choice.
2 #Affordable cost of living
When it comes to studying abroad, tuition can cost a pretty penny. But in Germany, you get so much more for your money: The country boasts reasonable prices for everyday items such as groceries and transportation. Meanwhile, low crime rates make it an extremely safe place to live. If you’re looking to study in Europe on a budget, Germany is your best bet.
3 #Excellent Transportation Infrastructure
One of Germany’s finest assets is its excellent transportation infrastructure. The best part is that every method of travel, from cars to railroads to bicycle paths, has been engineered with efficiency in mind. This makes it easy for students to commute from their residence to school, and vice versa.
4 #Pleasant Weather
If you’re thinking about moving to a new country, you should consider its climate. Not all places are ideal to live in all year round. For example, while it might be nice and warm in summer months, winter temperatures may not be so agreeable. If it’s too cold where you live right now, there’s no reason why it wouldn’t be that way elsewhere.
5 #Availability of green spaces
One of Germany’s leading facets is its love of nature and greenery. Bordering on nine different countries, it has been said that no other country in Europe has so many woods and forests per square mile than Germany (The Telegraph). Even in the cities, large parks and lakes give a fresh outlook to those living there. This focus on making nature a part of everyday life makes for an enriching environment for young adults in particular to study and grow as people.
6 #Abundance of cultural sites
Germany is home to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites (and more than 1,000 other cultural and natural heritage sites), including some of Europe’s most famous landmarks like Neuschwanstein Castle and Berlin’s Brandenburg Gate. Culture lovers will never be bored with over 2,200 museums across the country. The country also has many festivals and events throughout its cities. Studying in Germany can help you discover new things about culture that you may not have previously known.
7 #Job Opportunities at the end of studies
It’s true that most students from non-EU countries cannot take up a job in Germany until they have completed their studies. Nevertheless, it is easier to find a part-time job during your studies than many think: around 40% of all students work while studying – and often full-time jobs are not even necessary. The important thing is to get in touch with companies early on and show them what you can do.
8 #Lively Student Life
Sure, you might be a busy student and have little time to go out and party, but it’s likely that you will make time to check out some of Germany’s famous music festivals. Whether you like indie rock or techno, jazz or classical music, there’s something for everyone here in Germany. As one of Europe’s most creative countries, it comes as no surprise that there are plenty of cutting-edge concerts and events all year round.
9#Diversity and Tolerance Section
According to Index of Human Development, Germany ranks number one among all OECD countries. The country also has an open-door policy for international students. So if you’re seeking an exceptional multicultural education, studying in Germany is a good choice. There are more than 4500 universities and colleges in Germany that provide world-class education at affordable prices. Moreover, there are many scholarship programs available to help you finance your studies overseas.
Grab this opportunity and find your dreams in Germany
Some other scholarships
- German DAAD Scholarships 2022 | Study for free in Germany
- Scholarships in Saudia Arabia for International Students 2022
- Undergraduate Scholarships To Study Abroad 2022
- UK Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023