Apple announced its internship program earlier this year, and it’s now time to apply. so apply today to join the next Apple Internship program starting in January 2023! The Apple internship program is a phenomenal way to start your career. Not only do you gain skills that will aid you as you advance in your career, but you also get to work with and be mentored by some of most brilliant minds on Earth. It’s no surprise that over 50% of Apple’s US workforce started as interns.
So, what does an internship look like? The truth is, it depends entirely on where you intern within Apple. While some interns are placed at their desks on day one and left to figure out their projects, others have been assigned projects before they start—and are expected to deliver results immediately. Here’s how you can get started…
- APPLE INTERNS GET 38$ PER HOUR
Description of Apple Internship 2022-2023
|Eligible Countries:||All International|
|Education Requirement:||Undergraduate, Graduate & PhD|
A Message from Apple to Interns
Interns, we’re excited to announce that starting with our summer internship program for 2022 and up until 2023, Apple will be offering a paid six month internship program to college students! In order to enroll, you must have at least one semester left before graduating and be able to complete all phases of your studies during our three-month session. Please note that Apple is unable to assist with college enrollment or any prior degree requirements. However, once accepted into our internship program you’ll work alongside other highly intelligent students on teams dedicated toward producing innovative products such as iPhone 14.0, iSlate and iPad.
Apple Internship for Undergrads and Grad Students
Here’s why an internship at Apple is so great, no matter what your field. First of all, you have to know that Apple doesn’t just hire interns.
- Apple is looking for Interns for Summer 2023.
- it accepts applications from college students who want to get into its prestigious co-op program. (A co-op is a paid internship.) So getting an Apple job means going through a tough selection process.
What’s more, even if you aren’t selected for a co-op position at Apple right out of school, your resumé will still look good when you apply for full-time positions at other companies. That’s because working at one of Silicon Valley’s top tech firms will give you skills and connections that you wouldn’t gain anywhere else.
Apple internship is currently offered in following offices. All interested candidates are advised to choose location which suits them for most.
- Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino)
Benefits of Internship in Apple
If you have not heard of Apple, then let me tell you a bit about it. It is one of the largest tech companies in United States and they create electronics, digital consumer devices, computer software and online services including desktop and portable personal computers; operating systems, application software and cloud computing services. Apple Inc. was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne on April 1, 1976 to develop and sell personal computers. To be eligible for an internship program you must apply with work experience to get selected into Apple’s internship program.
Following are some benefits of Apple internships
- Great opportunity to work on wide range of projects
- APPLE INTERNS GET 38$ PER HOUR
- Interns will get $6,700 per month
- Experience a different and unique culture
- Opportunity to build your networks
- Attend different workshops and lectures
- Work under the professionals
How to get accepted
Looking to get into Apple’s internship program? Although Apple doesn’t publish a list of internship requirements, there are a few things you can do that may help. First, if you haven’t already done so, check out Apple’s recommended pathways for first and second year students.
They offer suggestions on what classes to take and at what time. These pathways are largely standardized at most universities across America (for example, Introduction to Psychology for freshmen). This should give you an idea as to what else is required when applying for internships and full-time positions at Apple. Of course, it might be easier just to drop everything and start focusing on skills related to programming!
What you can expect
Apple is a wonderful organization for interns. They provide great opportunities for interns to learn new skills and contribute. Apple organizes several workshops, team outings, as well as mentorship programs to help you develop your soft skills. When you have completed your internship at Apple, you will be able to earn experience related to both your coursework and career interests which can greatly boost your resume and allow you to find a job with ease later on after graduation. If there is any company that provides excellent opportunities for an undergraduate level intern, it would be Apple!
How to Apply for the Apple Internship?
Apple’s application process is designed to screen and select only a few individuals who can handle both the intense workload and responsibility. Make sure your resume is perfect, because it’s one of your first opportunities to impress Apple’s recruiters.
Once you get that far, it helps to be in person at an Apple Store or campus location; you might have to wait hours for a chance to meet with a recruiter, but standing out from other applicants will ensure that your resume stands out among hundreds (if not thousands) of others. If you meet with a recruiter for an on-site interview, just be yourself and remember that there’s no such thing as an inappropriate question (at least when it comes to finding internships). Good luck!
- Step No 1: First of all Visit the websitehttps://www.apple.com/careers/us/students.html
- Step No 2: Click on available internships
- Step No 3: Then Visit https://jobs.apple.com/en-us/search
- Step No 4: Enter “Internship” in in the left sidebar . It will list down all Internships.
- Step No 5: Open Internship, read details carefully, and submit your Resume.
- Step No 6: Wait for Apple response
If you have any question about Apple Internship 2022-23 you can Join us on Facebook , Twitter & Instagram and ask your questions
You should also apply now
- Unilever Summer Internship 2022: Apply Now!
- OIST Internship in Japan 2023: The Ultimate Guide
- UNICEF Internship Program 2022 – Volunteering with UNICEF
- Facebook Fellowship Program 2022 | Paid Internship
- Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023: An Opportunity Lifetime
- Soka University Scholarships Japan: How to Apply in 2022
- Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship in UK 2022
- Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 – Applications Open!
- Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023: How to Apply
Neha is a scholarship enthusiast and has personally received several scholarships throughout her academic career. Some of the popular scholarships that she has received include the Rhodes Scholarship, the Fulbright Scholarship, and the Gates Cambridge Scholarship. With her knowledge and experience, Neha is dedicated to helping others discover and apply for the best scholarships available to them.