Are you hoping to study at the University of Montreal in Canada? If so, you might be wondering how to go about getting the money together to attend school there, especially when tuition can cost more than $6,000 per year in some programs. Fear not, though! There are plenty of Montreal University Canada Scholarships available for students from all around the world, and we’re here to help you learn about how you can apply!
About Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Université de Montréal
- Study Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 1, 2022
Although a lot of these scholarships are for Canadian citizens and permanent residents, there is plenty of money out there for international students looking to study in Canada.
The process may be more challenging since you don’t have a Canadian social insurance number or drivers license but that shouldn’t stop you from applying! There are quite a few scholarship opportunities available online—just make sure they are geared towards international students. To help you get started, here is a quick guide on how to find Montreal University scholarships
Some of my close friends are applying for Montreal university scholarships in Canada, but they don’t know how to apply. Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can get yourself a scholarship at Montreal university. First, check out their website, it should look something like one of these examples of Canadian universities websites.
Now that you have all that information, find a file and start writing! Put all your awards and everything else into an excel spreadsheet. Don’t be afraid to apply for every single award available – if you win one, great! If not – no worries. Also make sure that your resume and any additional files are ready before September 1, 2023 so you can submit them once they open applications up again. Good luck guys!
In Montreal University Scholarship. YOU have following options you can enroll in any of degree programs:
- Undergraduate: Certificate, Bachelors
- Graduate: Masters and Specialized Graduate Diploma
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Level A: $11,998 per year ( equivalent to 30 credits includes 2 sessions ) or it can be $5,999 per session (15 credits) and $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year ( 30 credits including 2 sessions) or $2,859 (15 credits)/per session or $190.60/credit
- Level C: $2,000/year (30 credits including 2 sessions) or $1,000/session (15 credits) or $66.67/ credit
- $9,420 per year (45 credits) or $3,140 each session ( 15 credits)
- $19,339 per year ( equivalent to 45 credits includes 3 sessions ) or it can be $6,546 per session ( 15 credits) for the duration of your degree.
Advantages Of Studying In Canada
- Montreal, in Quebec, is a bilingual city and one of North America’s most cosmopolitan destinations.
- The city of Montreal offers world-class amenities along with plenty of cultural activities that make it an appealing destination for young adults.
- If you are interested in studying abroad, then Quebec is undoubtedly a place worth considering as your next study destination.
- There are many scholarships offered by universities in Quebec that allow you to offset tuition costs.
Required Documents for Montreal University Canada Scholarships
10 days will be given to you in order to send your required documents after submitting your application.
- Degree transcripts
- Identity Proofs
- letters of recommendation
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
Deadline to apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023 is September 1, 2023
How to Apply
If you want to apply for this scholarship program the process is very simple and easy just click on the link given below and apply for your desired scholarship program at Montreal University Canada.
IMPORTANT For more latest scholarships you guys should visit this website
Skills Gained From Studying In Canada
One of America’s leading Universities is set to launch a one-year course aimed at students who wish to study in North America, following Brexit. Montreal University Canada has announced its plans for a 12-month Master of Arts in North American Studies programme, which will begin its first two courses in September 2022.
The courses will be taught from Montreal and will take place at King’s College London. Students studying on these courses will gain an understanding of their host country as well as make contacts that could prove beneficial both during and after their studies are complete.
Why Study In Quebec?
Now that you have a firm grasp on how to apply for Montreal University Canada Scholarships in 2023, let’s look at why studying in Quebec might be a good idea. There are many reasons, but these are some of our favorites: If you’re into culture and city life, Montreal is one of North America’s most exciting cities. Montreal is home to dozens of English-language universities.
These include McGill and Concordia Universities, which consistently rank among North America’s best institutions of higher learning by U.S. News & World Report. The province’s rich history and culture has helped foster strong industries—such as aerospace technology and video game development—that create thousands of jobs each year.
When you contact the application coordinator, be sure to include your full name, school and email address. Also, find out when you should expect a response from your application. If you need to send in your letters of recommendation on time or if there is a separate essay due date, make sure to ask what it is so that you can plan accordingly.
It’s also helpful if they are available by phone or email just in case there are any questions that need answers immediately. If you have trouble understanding something in their instructions, don’t hesitate to clarify! You may end up making some new friends with admissions counselors who enjoy answering questions like these and who will be interested in helping future applicants as well.
You can also apply for:
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023-24 – Fully Funded
- Dalarna University Scholarship 2023 – You Need to Know
- Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship , University of Sussex, UK 2022
- Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2023