Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022 and Fellowships are some of the largest and most famous programs in the world. Commonwealth Scholarships are fully funded study scholarships in the United Kingdom.
There have been more than 30,000 Commonwealth Scholarships or Fellowships since 1959, of which 28,500 were funded by the UK government through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC). The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is funded by the Government of the United Kingdom and the UK Foreign Office, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
They are available with full-time master’s degrees. No application fee is charged as they do not charge an application fee. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are funded by the UK Government and are offered in partnership with selected UK universities.
Under Commonwealth Scholarships, you can apply for Scholarships in the UK without IELTS. All fields are available. Currently, 27,800 XNUMX people have applied for the Commonwealth Scholarship. The CSC awards about 700 scholarships and fellowships each year to Commonwealth citizens for postgraduate studies and professional development. The Commonwealth Master Scholarship lasts one year. More information is provided below:
Details Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022
- Sponsor Country: UK
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded scholarship
- Course Levels: Only Masters
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
- You must meet the following requirements to apply for these bursaries:
- The Commonwealth has given you the status of a refugee.
- Become a permanent resident of a suitable Commonwealth country
- By September / October 2021, you should be able to start your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if necessary.
- A second class degree, or a second class degree with appropriate graduation qualifications, is required.
- Applicants have never studied in another European country.
- Uppsala University Global Scholarships 2022
- American University Global Leader Scholarships 2022
- Rhodes Scholarships at Oxford University for International Students
Approved Tickets for Flight from the United States to the United Kingdom and back to the United Kingdom at the end of your prize.
Full Funded Scholarships.
Grant for warm clothing, where appropriate
A monthly Stipend of £ 1,110 per month or £ 1,362 per month for those studying at London’s local universities (funds quoted at 2020-2021 levels)
Thesis funding for funding thesis
Study tours abroad or within the UK are also free
Terms and conditions
The following options will be used to evaluate applications:
- Student academic competency
- Potential research results on the development of the homeland of the person to be written by
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022 applications must be submitted by 20 December 2021
How to apply
Applications for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022 must be submitted online. Applications must be submitted online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships.