Are you looking to get your masters in English Literature, but lack the funds to do so? Look no further! The McCall MacBain Scholarships are now open for applications, and they’re offering $10,000 per year (up to $30,000 total) to students who have been accepted into an accredited Master’s degree program in any discipline. These awards are not merit-based, but rather need-based, meaning that all you need to do is show how much money you would save on tuition by receiving this scholarship!
Details of McCall MacBain Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Canada
- Study Level: Masters, PhD.
- Host University : McGill University
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: For Canada and U.S. September 21, 2022
- Deadline: For International Students August 25, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for McCall MacBain Scholarships
To be eligible to apply, students must have completed at least one year of full-time studies by June 30, 2022. We award two scholarships every other year.
- The application period has begun and ends on October 16th, 2022. To apply, applicants must submit their scholarship applications through CaRMS.
- Applications can be found in CaRMS by going to Candidate & Registration Services and clicking on Scholarship Applications under Application Packages.
- The next application deadline is December 31, 2022. Scholarship recipients will receive a $5,000 tax-free scholarship and an additional $10,000 to support them while they complete their undergraduate degree at Canada’s leading universities.
- These awards do not need to be repaid; if you already hold a graduate degree upon completion of your undergraduate degree in 2024 you would be required to make a modest donation to our foundation instead.
- Since 1993, more than $17 million has been awarded through our network of partners who host local programs across Canada.
- McCall MacBain Scholarship will covers the Full Tuition Fee
- Airfare Ticket:Gant for moving to Montréal.
- $2,000 CAD per month for Living stipend
Do I need a degree to apply?
No, you do not need a degree to apply. However, we recommend that you have a high school diploma or equivalent before enrolling in your program of choice. It may take longer to complete your education without one.
Where can I find more information about the scholarships?
Visit our site to read about how we select and award our scholarship recipients, view a list of past recipients and learn about funding opportunities, or contact your local University representative for details. You can find their information in your local phone book under Universities—Canada. Of course, if you have questions you can always contact us at (555) 555-1234. We look forward to working with you on a great future.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is going to offer over 150 programs. like.
- Agricultural & Environmental Sciences
- Dental Medicine and Oral Health Sciences
- Desautels Faculty of Management
- Schulich School of Music
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Interfaculty Studies
Check All Programs by clicking here
Is there an application form available?
Yes, an application form is available online. To access it, visit our webpage and click on Apply for a Scholarship on our home page. You will then be asked to create an account on our website and enter your personal information as well as attach a CV/resume (Optional). This will help you to keep track of all your activity during your application process including changes you may make.
Do I have to write an essay with my application package?
No. Essays aren’t required, but we do encourage you to write a short paragraph about what drew you to our program and how you’ll use your experience as a scholar in your future career. Think of it as free writing practice for when you apply to jobs and graduate school later on.
The deadline of McCall MacBain Scholarship for International students is 25 August 2022, for Canada and U.S. Applicants can apply till 21 September 2022
How to Apply
- Visit official Website of the McCall McBain Scholars check herehttps://mccallmacbainscholars.org/
- Then Click on “Application” and after visit then “How to Apply“
- Then “Start Application“
You should also apply now
- Harvard Academy Scholars Program 2023: An Opportunity Lifetime
- Soka University Scholarships Japan: How to Apply in 2022
- Swansea University Sanctuary Scholarship in UK 2022
- Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2023 – Applications Open!
- Montreal University Canada Scholarships 2023: How to Apply