Start your study journey in one of the most famous institutes in the UK. Good news! The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is currently open. In this article, we will explain more about this post, the benefits of the scholarship application, and the step-by-step application process for the scholarship. Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship 2022-2023 is a fully-funded international student scholarship at Oxford University.
Each year, up to five full scholarships are awarded by the Pershing Square Foundation to support 1 + 1 MBA outstanding students, covering both the Masters and MBA years. Pershing Square Scholars are outstanding individuals who can demonstrate their commitment and commitment to finding other dangerous and sustainable alternatives to cultural problems around the world. The scholarship is to pursue any related Master’s degree and associate it with our MBA. Also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s work programs and would like to apply for an MBA.
Five full scholarships are available for both Masters and MBA years. The scholarship covers full tuition fees and provides £ 15,609 for living expenses for both years of study The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship is open to international students from all over the world who are interested in pursuing postgraduate studies at the University of Oxford.
The Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship was established in 2014 and offers scholarships, university tuition, and additional living expenses for both years of study. You can also benefit from mentoring and networking with individuals and organizations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation. You connect with the Saïd Business School community by hosting deals and conferences with our lecturer, professor, and other MBA scholars as soon as you start your Master’s degree.
For both of these years, you can access and use the resources and networks of your department and Oxford Saïd. You will also be invited to a summer ‘New York City’ tour organized by Foundation Pershing Square, where you can participate in conferences and seminars with senior founders and shift builders. Pershing Square Scholars has the opportunity to participate throughout the year in a variety of well-known conferences and activities including the Ditchely Conferences and the Skoll World Forum.
About Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
- Sponsor country: UK
- Sponsor Institution: University of Oxford
- Levels of Study: Masters and MBA
- Program Period: 24 months
- Deadline: January 12, 2022 (every year)
Qualifications for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
To qualify for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
Required language: English.
Eligible countries: All countries of the world
The power of leadership is demonstrated by experience and inspiration.
Strong human character, integrity, and commitment.
The aim is to focus on addressing global social challenges in your work, either in an existing organization or in the development of a new business.
The ability to imagine how you can find so many solid solutions to these challenges.
An overview of how the Oxford 1 + 1 MBA will allow you to achieve your goals.
Note: These qualities should be highlighted in your MBA application, study essay and interview answers.
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Fully Funded Seattle University Scholarships 2022 in USA
- List Of Singapore Scholarships without IELTS 2022
Available fields for Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology.
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP).
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management.
- MSc in Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology.
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management.
- MSc in Computer Science.
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education).
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy.
- MSc in Education (Higher Education).
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation.
- MSc in Economic and Social History.
- MSc in Sociology.
- MST in Music.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet.
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Social Anthropology.
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
How do you apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship:
To apply for the 1 + 1 MBA you must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and the Master of your choice.
Complete the MBA application form (optional 1 + 1 under the interest program), and apply for your Master’s associate degree qualification for your January 2022 admission deadline.
When submitting your MBA application, you will need to include a study article in addition to the required MBA essays. This year’s question is: ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person? ‘(Top 500 words)
To apply and learn more about the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship programs, kindly do visit the official website