Do you want to study in China? Does the Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship excite you? If so, make sure to read on! This scholarship program was created by the Chinese government to offer international students an opportunity to study in China and experience Chinese culture first-hand! It’s been around since 2002 and has had more than 15,000 students participate! Here’s how it works…The government has set aside 30,000 scholarships each year (sounds like a lot but there are over 5 million international students studying in China)…but there’s only space available for 10,000 of them.
Short for Southeastern University of China, SEU is a relatively new public research university located in Fuzhou, Fujian province, People’s Republic of China. The university was established in 1994 through a merger of three separate institutions, and as such has inherited some prestigious academic traditions from each of them. In its history it has graduated seven national leaders (top leaders of their time), one famous general and many successful entrepreneurs and business people.
Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (SEU CSC Scholarship 2022) has invited applicants to apply for Master’s & Ph.D. Level plan. Southeast University of China has awarded numerous scholarships to international students around the world.
South-East University was founded in 1902. South East University is China’s largest public university and one of the oldest universities in the Province of Jiangsu, China. Southeast University is one of the top universities in China. The SEU level at ARWU World University Ranking is C201-300, and 20 at ARWU Field – Engineering Ranking.
The Chinese government scholarship is fully funded by the Chinese Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities in certain provinces or in the private sector to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China. Depending on your level of enrollment in the SEU, Language of Teaching will be Chinese or English.
We encourage you to apply for this university for the Southeast Chinese Government Scholarship. This is one of the best opportunities to pursue your education in China. For more information on Chinese government scholarship please read the full article below.
Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
- Sponsor University: Southeast University
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Sponsor Country: China
- Program: Master’s and Ph.D. Degree
Duration of Scholarship
- Duration for Master Degree scholarship is 2-3 years.
- Duration for Ph.D. degree scholarship is 3-4 Years.
Majors and Fields:
Many degree programs will be offered in Chinese as well as in English .
For more information of the courses you can (visit Here)
There are multiple benefits to becoming an SEU student. First, you’ll earn a degree from one of China’s top universities, and second, you’ll get to live in Shanghai for four years! What more could you ask for?
The SEU Scholarship provided the following financial Benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Full tuition fee
- Accommodation Fee
- Monthly stipend of 3000RMB for Master’s Degree program
- Registration Fee
- For Ph.D. Monthly stipend (3500RMB)
Interested students must submit these Documents along with scholarship Application.
- Degree and Transcript (Attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Recommendations letters (2)
- Language Proficiency
- Research Proposal or Personal Statment or Study Plan
- Copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- No Criminal Conviction Certificate
- other supporting documents
Note: Fee for Application is only 400 RMB and there is no Need of Acceptance Letter
Eligibility Criteria for the Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship:
Students interested in studying Chinese government must complete the Qualifications Requirements provided below:
- All international students are eligible
- Applicants must be in good health
- Graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for the bursary.
- Students should demonstrate good academic performance
- Doctoral students must be under 40 years of age
- Masters students must be under 35 years of age
- You have to have good skills in scientific research
- Middle Chinese courses: HSK4 report or higher (score: 210 or higher, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- Medium English courses: IELTS (5.5 or more) or TOEFL (80 or more) report (valid for two years); Or an English language certificate issued by a previous educational institution.
The Deadline to apply for this Scholarship is 31 March 2022.
How to apply:
Process is online for southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022. For Details you can visit the official site of Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Scholarships in Germany For International Students 2022
- University of Stirling Scholarships in United Kingdom 2022
- Polish Government Scholarships 2022 – Funded
- British University of Nottingham Scholarships Without IELTS 2022