Are you also looking for Scholarships in Canada? Applicants can now apply for the University of Regina Scholarships 2022 in Canada. The name of the scholarship is the University of Regina International Entrance Scholarship in Canada. Scholarships at University of Regina are for Undergraduate and Graduate degree levels. Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Regina University is a public research university in Canada and was founded in 1911. The university offers internships, specialist placements, and various degree programs. Most students prefer Canada to countries such as the USA, UK, Germany, France because of certain research benefits in Canada, and one of them is PR (Permanent Residence).
We encourage you to apply for University of Regina Scholarships 2022 in Canada. It is a great opportunity for international students to begin their studies and research in Canada. For more information read the full article given below.
Description of University of Regina Scholarships 2022
- Sponsor country: Canada
- Course Levels: Undergraduate (BS) and Graduate
- Sponsor University University of Regina
- Nationality: All International Students
- Award: 200,000$
- Application Deadline: Varies for different courses
Benefits of Scholarship
- Undergraduate: Regina University offers undergraduate scholarships up to $ 200,000 per year. The $ 3,000
- the scholarship is automatically awarded to graduate students who apply for university admission.
- Graduates: Selected international applicants will receive up to $ 20,000 per year.
- Average admission rate to Regina University
- The admission rate of Regina University is about 85%. That is why foreign students have a good chance of being accepted into a university.
- University of Bologna Scholarships For International Students 2022
- Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Scholarship 2022
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2022 | Fully Funded
- Eligible countries: Applicants from all over the world
- Qualifications or Scholarships: Scholarships will be offered in all courses.
- The Regina University scholarship is awarded to top international students with a minimum 85% admission rate and they must enroll and complete at least 9 credit hours per term.
- Eligibility Criteria: The $ 3,000 International Entrance Scholarship will be awarded to all undergraduate students who apply for direct admission from high school to Undergraduate Level.
- Graduates: Ph.D. University of Regina applicants must have a minimum of a first class or 80%. For the Master to have a minimum of 75% and gain an average of 80% during the program.
Applicants must have a previous qualification certificate.
- A copy of your passport
- Submit your Bachelor’s High School Records
- Double Master’s or PhD Recommendation Letter
- Bachelor Degree for Master and Master Degree for PhD
- Ph.D Research Proposal. only.
How to apply for University of Regina Scholarships
The application process for the University of Regina Scholarships 2022 in Canada in online . You need to apply online and the required documentation. For more information and to apply please visit the official website provided below.